Pmachinery.com

Login  |  Register

Menu

Recent Forum Topics

Linked Events

• Saint Etienne - Home Counties (CD & LP & Cassette): 02 Jun 2017 - 08 Jun 2017

Author Topic: Saint Etienne - Home Counties (CD & LP & Cassette)  (Read 2170 times)

Offline Pmachine

• Administrator
  • Music gets the best of me...
  • Your facebook Page: pmachinerydotcom
The town crier was unfortunately fully booked today so instead we are using the internet for this momentous announcement: Our new album will be out on Jun 2nd 2017 and... It's called 'Home Counties'

It contains 19 'tracks' inspired by our bitter-sweet relationship with the eponymous shires that have always been part of our lives.

You can pre-order now on limited edition gatefold double vinyl, cd and of course cassette - with some exclusive extras - from our shop here: http://zaphod.uk.vvhp.net/v-v/PrRKAY3K243336-6790745.

Sarah Cracknell says: "We had so much fun writing for this album, drawing influence from our teenage years growing up in the home counties. Bob, Pete and I led almost parallel lives while I was in Windsor and they were in Surrey, developing our passion for music and London. Shawn Lee was a joy to work with, he's a wonderful multi-instrumentalist who seemed to have some kind of telepathy with us and translated our ideas perfectly. The record is quite varied in styles and brings together a little something from all our past albums whilst sounding completely new."

« Last Edit: 26 Mar 2017, 16:29 by Pmachine »

Spam Control

logo-home                                                  

TinyPortal © 2005-2018